Since 2010, water utilities’ testing has found pollutants in Americans’ tap water, according to an EWG drinking water quality analysis of 30 million state water records. The EWG Tap Water database can be consulted in their web.
It loooks like an interesting database so in this Python notebook I implement a process to scrap the database so I can be exported as CSV to further exploit this information.
The project also makes use of a ZIP database obtained from simplemaps.com which is used as the baseline to query all potential ZIP codes.
NOTE this project is purely for educational purposes
Using Fast Style Transfer library in Tensorflow to add styles from famous paintings to photos as part of Udacity Deep Learning nanodegree trial.
I have finally completed the Data Scientist with Python track in Datacamp which includes the following 20 courses:
- Intro to Python for Data Science
- Intermediate Python for Data Science
- Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 1)
- Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 2)
- Importing Data in Python (Part 1)
- Importing Data in Python (Part 2)
- Cleaning Data in Python
- pandas Foundations
- Manipulating DataFrames with pandas
- Merging DataFrames with pandas
- Introduction to Databases in Python
- Introduction to Data Visualization with Python
- Interactive Data Visualization with Bokeh
- Statistical Thinking in Python (Part 1)
- Statistical Thinking in Python (Part 2)
- Supervised Learning with scikit-learn
- Machine Learning with the Experts: School Budgets
- Unsupervised Learning in Python
- Deep Learning in Python
- Network Analysis in Python (Part 1)
As a bonus I have also completed the Data Analyst and Python Programmer tracks